Amvescap's UK retail house, Invesco Perpetual, is looking to add hedge fund portfolios to its UK offering.
Rob Hain, chief executive at Invesco Perpetual, said that Amvescap's US operation has already launched some hedge funds and the group is looking at its Canadian and UK operations next.
The UK company already has incubation capability, said Hain, and the group is currently talking with UK financial advisers to see what hedge fund structure would be attractive to retail clients. The group may
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines