Coutts is to launch the fourth fund in its Orbita range, an Asian-focused fund of hedge funds at the end of June 2002. The group manages over $2.5bn assets in its alternative investment arm.
This fund, like the others in the range will only be available for internal Coutts' clients and will invest in hedge funds focusing on Asia, including Japan and Australia.
Bob Dawkins said: 'We think there are lots of opportunities in this region. As an emerging markets asset class, it has been beaten to the
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?