One cannot have everything the way he would like it. A man has no business to be depressed by a disappointment, anyway; he ought to make up his mind to get even.
A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court by Mark Twain (Samuel Langhorne Clemens) (1835-1910), American author and humorist.
All is not well in the hedge fund world. An embarrassing row with former employees, allegations of spying and in appropriate undercover shenanigans are plaguing Ikos, one of Europe’s more successful managed
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay