Yet again, the recipients of Hedge Funds Review's European performance awards have brought together the best of Europe's single hedge fund managers.
The judges decided winners for numerous categories, and found decisions difficult due to the calibre of shortlisted funds. The four judges - Tushar Patel from HFIM, Alexander Mearns from Eurekahedge, Ian Morley from Dawnay, Day Brokers and Hedge Funds Review's David Walker - entered the process by screening the European funds on
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product
- Banks grapple with social media risk