A capital guaranteed fund of hedge funds was launched by Man Investments on 5 May to invest in underlying portfolios pursuing arbitrage, managed futures, directional, equity hedge and long/short equity strategies. It will not invest in distressed strategy fund managers.
James Jacklin, Man Investment's regional manager, Europe, said the management teams at Man Global Strategies adopted the policy of 'only investing in managers pursuing strategies we fully understand and have some specific
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden