Download complete [ASSET_TAG_ERROR]
Choosing counsel is one of the main decisios a fund makes. A number of factors need to be taken into account when selecting counsel, including reputation, cost and experience.
Regulation is at the centre of the choice of on or offshore. All eyes are on impending regulation as the legal profession ponders the repercussions.
Deciding whether to form the fund on or offshore has become a critical decision. The question of domicile on or offshore has become central
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product