The Mariner Plus Fund aimed to achieve absolute returns through long/short investments in North American equities. Returns are targeted at 12%-17% a year. Market exposure is normally minimised.
A tilt of +/-25% was permitted in order to take advantage of index signals. The fund had had a position size of 1%-8% of assets, scaled by market cap and volatility .No leverage was used.
The style was a combination of proprietary screening and fundamental analysis conducted in real-time to identify and
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines