Platinum Capital Management has increased capacity of its Platinum Washington Fund by $150m to meet product demand. The US equity long/short fund was launched in September this year and is an exact US domestic parallel to the WAM portfolio, run by the investment manager, Washington Asset Management. The WAM portfolio has made gains of 135% since its launch in January 1999 and has risen 33% since the turn of the year.
Platinum is accepting new investment and increased allocations from existing
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines