Gem Advisors is to launch a capital guaranteed product at the end of February in conjunction with Aspect Capital.
The product is 60% invested according to the philosophy of Gem's Low Volatility fund of hedge funds, and 40% in Aspect Capital's Diversified Portfolio, a futures and commodities fund.
Miguel Abadi, director of Gem, the 15-year-old family office and investment manager, which is awaiting regulatory approval and opening a London office in January, said investors will receive full
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief