While some international centres have left due diligence and risk very much in the hands of hedge fund investors, the Bermuda Monetary Authority has taken a more hands-on approach to regulation. It is an attitude, the BMA's Munro Sutherland explains to Solomon Teague, that is increasingly appreciated as institutions join the hedge fund party
Bermuda has always had a reputation for regulatory rigour, a product of its judicial system, which is closely linked to that of the UK.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?