DFD Select is to launch the DFD Condor, a fund of hedge funds towards the end of summer aiming for absolute returns and focusing partly on emerging hedge fund manager,
David Tucker, president of DFD Select, said the Dublin-based, Dublin-listed and domiciled fund of funds would have up to 25% of its assets in emerging managers with short track records, and the whole fund would be spread between six underlying portfolios. It will not limit itself to long/short or merger arbitrage, but will be able
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?