The fund’s investment objective is to achieve absolute returns through investment in the securities of utility companies around the world. The fund invests primarily in equity and equity-related securities of utility companies listed or traded on recognised stock exchanges. It also invests in the securities of utility-related companies.
The fund has low risk characteristics. The investment proposition is to generate thematic ideas and conduct fundamental research by carrying out quantitative
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?