DFD Select Group has launched an umbrella fund of hedge funds offering the ability of free, unlimited switching between three different strategies within the portfolio.
The DFD Swan Fund of Funds, managed by Swan Capital (Guernsey) and aimed at institutions and high net worth individuals, contains three stand alone funds of funds investing in different strategies: long/short, merger arbitrage and CTA macro.
There are no transfer charges between the funds and there is weekly liquidity ' investors
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines