Systeia Capital Management is to gain both Cayman Islands and Dublin registration for its alternative investment funds after launching a European convertible arbitrage fund in early September.
Jean-Louis Juchault, Systeia's CEO, said each strategy that Systeia funds follow would be represented by a separate fund in each jurisdiction. The strategies Paris-based Systeia offers access to include: convertible arbitrage, futures, global macro, European merger arbitrage, European statistical arbitrage
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden