This long/short equity fund was seeded by Deutsche Bank Advisors Capital Management and employs a Cayman Islands master-feeder structure with US and offshore feeders.
For the 18 months since inception the fund is up 40.69% net (USD class) with average net exposure ranging from 27%- 9%. Assets under management total $158 million with an investment base made up of 20 institutions domiciled in eight countries.
Management/performance fee: 1.5% management and 20% performance
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product