Appleton is to launch two hedge funds over the coming months to meet demand from offshore clients.
Following the success of Condor European, the group's flagship Europe long/short fund of funds, which has so far raised over E30m from high net worth individuals, Appleton plans to launch a dollar-denominated global long/ short fund of funds and an emerging market long/short fund of funds.
Minimum investment in the new funds will be $100,000 and the Condor range of funds feature a 1.5% annual
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking