Altgate Capital, a provider of research-based alternative investment services for the wealth management industry has made three appointments to its management team.
Theodore Fowler has been appointed president, Robert McLaughlin vice-president and general counsel and Robin FitzGeorge Balfour vice-president of sales.
Fowler joins Altgate as president and chairman of the firm's management committee. He will oversee the company's European business launch which began this month in the UK and
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product