Hedge fund administrator Hemisphere, is adding a range of software applications to its technology platform, h-EDGE, allowing clients to effectively outsource their entire front to back office IT capability.
The company, which was acquired by Bisys in March 2002, has hired Eagle Investment Systems to provide its products Pace, Star and PT-Plus, which will be implemented during the third quarter of 2003.
Stephen Hixon, managing director of Hemisphere Financial Services, said: 'We have just reached
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules