Interest has grown in hedge fund rating since Pioneer Global Opportunities became the first fund managed in Europe to be assigned a credit quality by Standard & Poor's i nApril. Standard & Poor's assigns credit quality ratings to bond funds and other managed pools of fixed income assets.
The credit quality rating assigned to a fund addresses levels of protection its portfolio holdings provide against losses from credit defaults. An AAf rating denotes the fund's portfolio holdings provide very
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia