OrbiMed’s investment business, founded in 1989, invests across the spectrum of healthcare companies – from private start-ups to large multinational companies.
The company manages a family of healthcare-focused investment funds including the Caduceus Capital hedge fund, two investment trusts listed on the London Stock Exchange (the Finsbury Worldwide Pharmaceutical Trust and the Biotechnology Growth Trust) and a family of global venture capital funds.
OrbiMed’s investment team includes over 30
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product