GL Trade and the Athens Derivatives Exchange (Adex) have signed a cooperation agreement to develop trading access to Adex.
The GL Trade gateway will enable local and remote members to access the Adex Market in May through GL Net, the proprietary network of GL trade in Europe and beyond. More than 500 financial institutions use GL Net to trade on more than 55 equities and derivatives markets worldwide.
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product