European long-only manager Rory Powe is leaving Invesco Perpetual to establish a boutique asset management house and launch a hedge fund. Powe was manager of the £2bn Invesco Perpetual European Growth fund. Powe's new fund is a long/short European equity hedge fund. The approach will be a bottom-up stockpicking portfolio investing across all capitalisation levels in the market.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines