Schroders' Astra fund has exceeded its target of annual returns net of fees between 15% and 20% since its launch in September 2000, returning 41.27% to investors by investing primarily in emerging market equities, according to the group.
Reza Vishkai, executive director at Schroders and head of the firm's hedge fund operations, says the Astra long/short emerging market fund aims to deliver its target returns with a Sharpe ratio of about one and two-thirds the volatility of its benchmark, the MSCI
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules