While hedge funds along with private equity funds may not sit on the top of the shopping list of China's nascent free-market investors, absolute return products and asset liability products are predicted to be among products China's institutional investors will most want in coming years, according to a PricewaterhouseCoopers study.
Foreign fund management companies in China found hedge and private equity funds ranked penultimate and last in the list of 18 asset managers' plans to distribute
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia