(SSgA), has been ranked the largest institutional fund manager in the world by Pensions & Investments' 2002 Money Managers Directory. For the first time, the annual survey has ranked all investment management firms by total worldwide institutional assets. SsgA assumed the first place ranking from Barclays Global Investors.
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules