Lloyd George Management is to launch a Japanese hedge fund later this year, likely to be managed by Catherine Tan.
Details of the portfolio and the fund launch date have not been finalised although the hedge fund launch will take the group's range of long-short products to three. It already offers LG Europe Plus, which is managed by Rupert Morrell and LG Asian Plus, which is run by Zaheer Sitabkhan.
Sitabkhan is likely to assist Tan in the management of the Japan long/short fund. Tan currently
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights