Ed Rogers, Rogers Investment Advisors
We believe Asia-based hedge funds are about to enter a period of exceptionally high growth in both number and assets under management. Three drivers are needed for this growth: money, opportunity and talent. All exist in abundance in Asia.
Assets are available for deployment. Asia-based institutional investors will lead a significant deployment of institutional assets into
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay