South African financial services company Liberty Group is to buy Liberty Ermitage Group from Liberty International for £35.5m.
Liberty Ermitage, with assets of £22.4m and funds under management of $2bn in both hedge and long-only funds, has been up for sale since Liberty International's announcement that it wished to pull out of financial services and concentrate on its property interests.
Ron Mitchell, chief executive and founder of Liberty Ermitage, said: "The Liberty Group and the wider
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia