There were a few surprises in the first Hedge Funds Review Service Providers Rankings. Overall, the response was good, with over 1,000 hedge funds, funds of hedge funds and investors responding to the survey.
Respondents were a good reflection of the global distribution of the hedge fund industry. The majority of votes came from the Americas, in particular the US, followed by Europe (predominantly the UK, followed by Switzerland), accounting for around 25%-30% of the total, and the rest of the
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules