Custom House Administration and Corporate Services has announced the appointment of James Osborne as non-executive director. Osborne is currently on the board on several companies including, Cazenove International Fund, Golden Vale, J Rothschild International Assurance and Ryanair Holdings plc. He is also a consultant to A & L Goodbody Solicitors. Dermot Butler, chairman of Custom House said "We are sure James' wide experience will be of great benefit the Company."
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?