and its lead affiliate, First National Bank of South Western Ohio, have chosen global provider of business process outsourcing solutions Bisys to support the bank's entrance into the mutual fund industry. Bisys will support the Legacy Funds, the bank's three new proprietary mutual fund portfolios representing around $650m in assets.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019