Three new sponsors have signed up for the London Business School's (LBS) new centre for hedge fund research and education. The Bank of Bermuda and the Prudential Life Insurance Co. of America will join other sponsors of the centre who include Merrill Lynch Investment Partners, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank and Fauchier Partners. The third new sponsor is a UK investor.
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product