Sanctum FI LLP is to launch a relative value fixed income hedge fund on 15 September that will invest predominantly in G10 countries and swaps.
The company was set up by Anthony Mayhew and Jeremy Corn, to replicate the performance of the Adamas A Fund, under the Bipielle International (UK) umbrella, which Mayhew managed from November 2000 until June 2002.
The Cayman-domiciled Sanctum fund is limited to AAA-rated and AA sovereign and supranational bonds with investment strategy and risk management
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?