Mathematical and statistical models are the way to predict futures trends in the market, according to Phillippe Balthazard, head of managed futures and systematic funds at Barep Asset Management.
Barep Asset Management, a subsidiary of Societe Generale, launched the longterm trend-following management system Epsilon in 1994.
Epsilon contains a variety of funds including Epsilon Futures, Epsilon Class A Euro and Epsilon Class A US Dollar.
Every decision taken by the fund is driven by mathematical
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines