Fund of fund group Optima Fund Management is to launch a distressed securities fund, The Scott's Cove Fund, which will be managed by Philip Schaeffer and Joseph Colquhoun.
The fund will begin trading on 1 May 2001 minimum investment is US$250,000. The focus of this event-driven fund is unleveraged investment in US distressed securities using fundamental proprietary analysis.
Investment targets include securities issued by companies, which are highly leveraged and/or misunderstood, out-of
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more