One might expect a hedge fund manager to speak first of trading systems, of team experience or of execution performance.
Instead, at Armajaro Asset Management in London’s Mayfair, chief executive officer Neill Brennan concentrated first on the firm’s institutional- strength infrastructure, including a robust disaster-recovery (DR) site.
“It’s institutional-strength infrastructure,” Brennan says. The firm managing around $200m has a staff of 20 in investment management. Brennan concedes this can
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights