Platinum Capital Management is planning a European and Japanese expansion of their fund of hedge funds business.
It is launching new currency classes of three of its fund of hedge funds on 1 December 2001. The Platinum Plus fund, the Platinum Capital Protected Equity Plus fund and the Platinum Capital Protected Income Plus fund will all be available via a euro share class as well as the existing dollar share class. The minimum investment in the new classes will be E100,000 but investors who are
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay