Beacon Hill Asset Management, LLC, a fixed-income investment management firm that manages approximately $1bn on behalf of private and institutional investors, has hired John M. Fogarty and James Connelly as managing directors. Both will be based in the firm's New Jersey-based headquarters.
Connelly will be responsible for the analysis and trading of all high liquidity markets.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines