ED&F Man is set to launch a guaranteed multi-strategy hedge fund product, Man-Glenwood Select, the second to be released since its buyout of former joint-venture partner Glenwood in October 2000.
The first, Man-Glenwood Nexus, a multi-strategy product with a guarantee provided by Chase Manhattan, began trading in January 2001 with assets of around $90m.
The product is structured to target a diverse range of alternative investment strategies, including balanced equity strategies, long or short
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product