Delivering services at a reasonable cost and managing family expectations are two of the key attributes of a successful family office. According to Håkan Hillerström, founder of Hillerström family business advisory services, family offices need to look at how they should benchmark and assess the effectiveness of a family. He believes performance of a family office must meet long-term objectives of the family while protectingits wealth.
Strategic asset allocation and rebalancing coupled with
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product
- Banks grapple with social media risk