Prime brokers are expanding the services they offer to hedge fund clients as capital raising, or capital introductions, become an increasingly important area of the prime broking package.
Jack Tracy is head of international prime brokerage at Morgan Stanley. Morgan Stanley began offering capital introduction services to its hedge fund clients over four years ago. Tracy comments: "Helping clients to raise assets is one of the core services that we are involved in. It is a high priority
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules