Immediately before setting up Libra, Mee worked with Compass Capital Advisors and Newman Rogazzi. Between 1996 and 1999 he was a managing director at Creditanstalt Investment Bank where he was repsonsible for global equity product distribution.
Prior to starting Libra, Bogoni spent six years at Giano Capital, the principal European hedge fund of Newman Ragazzi. Between 1995 and 1996 he worked as an Italian equity analyst at Merrill Lynch.
Mee believes when starting a fund it is important to be
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia