It's a tall order, sitting more than 200 hedge fund managers in a room and asking them not to talk. Not to share gossip on who has moved, whose fund is performing, whose is not.
But at the Edhec conference in London in May, Kerrin Rosenberg from consultants Hewitt Bacon and Woodrow achieved the impossible.
How did he do it? By voicing the following words: "What we have seen of the long-only industry is that the product range has become a complete mess, organisations do not know where they're
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules