SilverStreet Capital is looking to launch a pooled global funds of hedge funds product in summer, following on from the launch of its managed account service to institutional investors earlier in April.
Gary Vaughan-Smith is co-founder of SilverStreet Capital with Alex Da Costa, both alumni of ABN Amro, left the investment bank's hedge fund unit in the summer of 2006 to establish the institutionally focused London operation, which Vaughan-Smith says will be a return-focused firm rather than
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?