Deutsche Asset Management is looking to launch a retail share class of its Equilibria hedge fund.
In looking at the UK, Deutsche has yet to decide which area of the market it will aim for and is participating in the UK Financial Services Authority's consultation on making hedge funds more widely available.
If the situation remains as it is, the new product will be aimed at discretionary advisers in the UK, according to Scott Stevens, UK retail head of marketing and client services.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines