Hedge fund administrators are experiencing unprecedented and drastic changes driven by a raft of changes in the landscape they inhabit and the investment climate generally.
Key drivers for these changes include financial markets' globalisation, increasing sophistication and demands of investors ' especially institutional ' and intense review of regulatory environments driven by the need for transparency and accountability.
Hedge fund managers striving to attract mainstream investors will have to
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product
- Banks grapple with social media risk