Dreihaus Capital Management, the US
small-cap fund specialists, has launched a leveraged long/short equity hedge
fund. This will be the company's first to be sold into Europe.
The lead manager of the Driehaus Small Cap Advantage Growth fund is founder Richard Driehaus. He is assisted by Mark Genovise and Jim Krema.
The long side of the strategy will follow the traditional Driehaus philosophy, which focuses on accelerating sales, earnings growth rates, earnings quality and market timeliness
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts