Anne Ewing, co-founder, Dextra
Ewing spends her days focusing on funds’ corporate governance and believes this is an area which is receiving more attention. While she says “it’s done properly in Guernsey”, Ewing adds that the jurisdiction must keep up to speed with regulatory changes on the corporate governance front. “We know that the success of a fund relies so heavily on what the service providers do for it,” she says.
Ewing believes hedge fund directors need specialist knowledge to do their
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?