There are more benefits to the Isle of Man as a fund administration centre than just its geographical positioning.
Indeed, with the increasing demand for fund administration service providers globally, more fund managers are looking to the Isle of Man to fulfil their fund administration needs, particularly for specialist funds.
The record number of new business enquiries that service providers are now witnessing in the Isle of Man is testimony to this growing trend.
With a long-established
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules