New Star Asset Management is looking to expand its guaranteed long/short equity fund range, although plans for an Asian fund have yet to be signed off.
The portfolio, believed to be one of many the group is considering adding to its stable of guaranteed products, would be managed by one of the World Invest team, a company New Star took over in 2001.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia